It’s been a while since I last put up a blog post. I recently moved house so between moving and what not I haven’t been able to dedicate much time to my blog. But I’m back now and that’s the main thing.
Anyway, seeing as it’s Saturday I wanted to put up a new hair tutorial – and that’s exactly what I did. This time I’m showing you how to do a French Rope Braid. I really love this hairstyle as it’s so versatile and can be worn pretty much anywhere.
It’s quite easy to create and below you’ll find instructions on how to do it.
- Take a section of hair from the top of your head.
- Split that section in 2.
- Cross the right section over the left section and pull it tight.
- Add in some hair from the right hand side and join it to the right section.
- Add in some hair from the left hand side and join it to the left section. You should have two strands of hair.
- Cross the right strand over the left strand and repeat the above process.
- When you have incorporated all the hair into the rope braid tie it off with a clear elastic band.
- Finish off the hairstyle as you would like to.
If you would like to see a video on how to recreate this hairstyle, just head over to my Youtube channel by clicking here.
Hope you all enjoyed this post.
Talk to you soon.